Eric Brown is a serial entrepreneur and extremely expert urban housing developer. In 2000, he started off his organization, Urbane Apartments, which has formulated over 16,000 sector-rate residences nationwide. He is identified as a vanguard in the family housing market because of to his social media advertising and marketing procedures. He recently branched out to go in a new path with Urbane Farm, a purveyor of 100 exceptional sizzling sauce models, fish sauces, salsas, etc. Eric released his new guide, 2nd Act Entrepreneur, to support entrepreneurs with their business enterprise get started-ups.
Right now, Eric joins me to share his next act entrepreneur journey and what encouraged him to create his ebook. He reveals some of the early classes he uncovered in business and why he moved from a prolonged profession in house to his new solution undertaking. He reveals the benefits of currently being a 55+ entrepreneur and some matters to bear in brain when selecting this route. Eric also aspects how he is marketing his new business and the cyclical small business developments he has seen around the many years.
“There’s a distinction concerning undertaking what you are performing and currently being passionate about anything.” – Eric Brown
Listen to the podcast under:
This 7 days on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What impressed Eric to produce his guide
- 1 of the most important lessons Eric uncovered from his initially small business
- Why Eric resolved to switch from a 30-calendar year house business enterprise occupation to his new undertaking
- The advantages of being a 55+ entrepreneur and the matters you need to think about
- What Eric hopes to teach people today with his new guide
- How Eric is advertising and marketing and offering his new business
- The cyclical tendencies Eric has recognized in his very long occupation in company
Connect with Eric Brown:
Want to hear additional episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your most loved system so you in no way skip an episode!